Blog Repentance

Okay, I could probably get turned in for blog neglect, but I have a good excuse - a little living doll to play with every day!
That, and Facebook sucking all my brain cells out.  I used to think I would never join, but I've learned it's just like anything else on the net - use common sense and be careful, and it's a lot of fun!

This pic was taken at a recent ward dinner.  I thought it turned out kinda cute.

The next pics are of Becca's latest haircut.  She loves it!






I know I caught Dad with his eyes closed, but I still thought this one was cute, too.


Goin' for a walk.  She had never been outside before without a blanket over her face...


The rest of these were taken for Rissa's 3 month pics.  I threw a ton of 'em in for the Grandmas.  Some of them are really fuzzy if you blow 'em up, but they looked cute small for the blog.











Discovered her knees in the last couple of weeks...






And her hands...



Pretty little Binky-face.

Comments

Mandy said…
Oh Brooke... she is so beautiful!!!!
thOtherMom said…
Thank you!! This Grandma LOVES it!!
I think you have a pretty god excuse for not blogging. That baby is adorable, and she is getting so big. I love Becca's hair too.

Popular Posts