What blog?
I have a blog? Oh, yeah! I kinda, sorta, vaguely recall such a thing. Okay, so I discovered Facebook. It requires so much less time and creativity! Perfect for a lazy bum like me! But, I kinda miss reading the blogs of my friends and keeping up on our daily stuff.
Not like anything has happened around here since July... like, maybe, starting a whole new business by our little lonesomes, and Halloween, and Thanksgiving, and the Baby's first Birthday, and Christmas, and selling the van (the newer one), or anything like that. *eye roll*
So, that's too much to repent for by going back and covering it on the blog, so I'll just start with Valentine's Day and Becca's Science project (or vice versa, since my pics posted in backward order).
I don't have a pic with Becca next to her final display, but I'll get one here ASAP. It turned out great. Her project was to test different materials as sound barriers. Cutie pie.





Comments