New baby stuff!
I think I finally found the crib set I want for the new nursery. Isn't it cute? Only, our crib is white, but it will still be cute. We are remodeling our old office to be the new nursery. It's slow going. Good thing we have four more months or so, but we want to redo Becca's room in that time, too. Guess we better keep pluggin' away.I think my favorite new name is Layla. Ry and Bec like Sabrina. Like I said, good thing we have four more months. We've gotten lots of good suggestions, some we hadn't considered yet, and many we already had eliminated. Still, it's a fun ongoing discussion.
I guess I should be documenting my belly for posterity's sake, huh? Well, maybe I'll post a pic in a day or two. I just passed the halfway mark. I'm now 21 weeks along. The kiddo is getting more active every day. She is getting stronger, too. She's in that octopus stage right now. I can never tell where the next kick or punch might be. When we had the ultrasound, she was breech, but I have a feeling that changes from day to day at this point. Still, it does feel like she's dancing a little irish jig on my bladder sometimes. But this is my favorite part of pregnancy, getting to feel the baby growing and moving. Pretty cool.
Comments
Cute crib...and Becca gets new stuff too....baby sisters ARE good for something!
The Brad