Not funny...

The little baby countdown we've had on the blog says my baby is one day old!  Uh...that's NOT funny.  Yes, my due date was yesterday.  And here I sit.  Well, in the meantime, here's the final profile pic that I will be posting.  I never thought I would be taking one more of these!And just for fun, here's an "after" pic of Becca's newly remodeled bedroom.  This gives you a pretty good idea of what changed, even though it was taken a couple of weeks ago, and we have continued to add new stuff.  Turned out pretty cute - even if I do say so myself!


Comments

Tara L. said…
Oh Brooke, I hope she gets here soon. I can't wait to see pictures. I love Becca's room by the way. It turned out way cute.
Well, at least you're lookin' good for 40+ weeks and Becca's room looks really cute. Has your doctor told you any of the tips for getting things moving along?
Becca's room is so cute. I love it! Have you finished the Nursery yet? Hopefully you will be able to use it REAL soon. We are keeping you in our prayers.
Brynn said…
Dear Brooke,

Hello! I happened to stumble across your blog and I'm glad I did! I just had my little boy 4 weeks ago and I was 4 days past my due date after going into pre-term labor at 26 weeks. Soooo frustrating! The little buggers just keep you guessing. I do hope all goes well for you and I can't wait to see pictures of her!
:)Brynn (Lemon) Haskell
oh my word.. I know how you feel. I went over with both of my girls. and Becca's room is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. Love it so much.

Popular Posts