Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
The Fairbanks Family
"...As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
December 10, 2008
Pics!
Hi, all! I'm still too tired to blog about the last 6 days, but here are some pics!
Comments
Tara L.
said…
Oh Brooke, She is beautiful. Congratulations!!!!!!
CarrieLu and Madi too
said…
What a sweetheart. Looks like everyone is totally infatuated with her. She looks really alert in the pictures. I'm so happy for you guys.
Janice {Run Far}
said…
what a cutie. Love all the pictures.
Anonymous said…
I can't get enough of her!!! She is so cute!! Love the first pic the most!!
Michele and Wyatt
said…
Oh, she is so cute! I need to come over and see her. I can't believe how alert she looks for a newborn. Congratulations again, and I hope everyone is doing well.
Anonymous said…
Yes I was plugging my nose because she had a stinky diaper!
Mandy
said…
Congrats Brooke, Ryan and Becca!!!! She is beautiful! I am so happy for you guys!
Lindsay
said…
Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful!
Popular Posts
November 12, 2008
Strange Bedfellows...uh, Bedpillows
December 04, 2008
Marissa has arrived in record time!!!!
Comments