The Announcement!



MORE LATER!

Comments

ok so I have to admit that when your mom annouced this in RS yesterday i really did tear up., I am so excited for you and Ryan. And this video of Becca is the sweetest thing ever. She is going to be the best BIG SISTER in the whole world. Congratulations
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. You have waited along time for this. I didn't tear up yesterday in Primary, but watching this video of Becca did make me tear up a little. That is so sweet. I agree with Janice, She will be the best big sister Ever!
Jamie said…
aawwww Im soooo sooo happy for you guys. You are such a neat little family. She will be agreat sister. congrats!!!
Tari said…
I am so happy for you! I'm sorry I missed all the excitement. That was the cutest video of Becca.
Tara L. said…
Congratulations Brooke. I am so happy for you. I really am. That is so great for Becca. Congratulations again.
Anonymous said…
Congratulations to all of you! LOVE this blog, love seeing you all again! I'm so happy to be able to share in this wonderful news! Woo Hoo!
Anonymous said…
Oh my gosh, that was the sweetest thing EVER!!!!!!I'm pretty sure if I told my kids I was going to have a baby they'd ask 1)can I name it and 2)will you make it a boy/girl (whoever's saying it!) That is just too sweet. Thanks for sharing it!
Tammy said…
ok Ryan I added you to our blog so hopefully you can get into our site now. I watched your video , how sweet, Becka will be the best big sister, we are thrilled for you. Love ya
Mandy said…
Oh Brooke!!!! (and Ryan, and Becca) I am SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO happy for you! Congratulations! I knowyou have waited for this for a long time, and I am just so excited for you.

Becca's reaction was priceless! Its unanimous, she will be the BEST big sister!

Love you guys!
Audra said…
just heard the 'news' from Misty and had to come say congrats!
Anonymous said…
becca is going to make a great big sister!!!!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts