Laundry Stuff

Well, the appliance repair guy is here and I don't know what to do with myself.  So, I thought I'd better sit hear and blog, within sight of the washer in case he needs anything from me.  Now wouldn't that just chap your hide?  He's running the washer now, and it's acting fine!  How stinkin' ironic.  Ryan and I spent 2 hours and 40 bucks at the laundromat Monday, and now the washer decides to behave!  Oh fine.  I'll go pay the man his 70 bucks for coming.  The fates are laughing at me.  I'll show them - I laughed first!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I feel your pain....the laundry mat SUCKS!
Anonymous said…
Hey!! We should have sent the repair guy to fix my ice maker!!!! Got his number close by????
Brad Litton said…
you spelled here wrong. you spelt it as hear. gosh. and your in charge of the programme? what the dooce? (yeah, i spelled all of that wrong just to spite you)
Tara L. said…
you've been tagged

Popular Posts