Lazy, lazy, lazy...
Okay, not really. I've just had lots going on lately and haven't taken the time to blog about any of it. But, I will. Honest. For now, just this little note.
Tonight the singles ward is having their Cinco de Mayo party, and they knew our family band didn't get to record our performance a couple of weeks ago, so they asked if we wanted to come play for them. Pretty cool, huh? So, that's where I'm headed in just a few minutes. This time we're giving everyone cameras. Okay, not everyone, but as many as we can. I even got my new video camera today, so we'll try it out. I'll blog tomorrow, maybe even with video! Yay!
P.S. If anyone is interested, the party is at 7 p.m. at the Glines Stake Center.
Tonight the singles ward is having their Cinco de Mayo party, and they knew our family band didn't get to record our performance a couple of weeks ago, so they asked if we wanted to come play for them. Pretty cool, huh? So, that's where I'm headed in just a few minutes. This time we're giving everyone cameras. Okay, not everyone, but as many as we can. I even got my new video camera today, so we'll try it out. I'll blog tomorrow, maybe even with video! Yay!
P.S. If anyone is interested, the party is at 7 p.m. at the Glines Stake Center.
Comments