The Lame Game

Okay, so today I feel better already.  Only four little responses to my last pathetic post, and I already know how silly I am - especially after Becky letting me know that I am a "gigantic dork of epic proportions."  :)  Guess I just needed a good kick in the butt.  (P.S. Thanks for the call!)

Tara, I'm so glad to be a blogging buddy of yours.  Janice, thanks for the encouragement, you are so sweet.  Kim, I'm the schmuck.  I've been meaning to call you to do something forever. To anyone else who will have pity and call me, YES!  I would love to! And I'd also like to thank the Academy...  Sorry, that paragraph just sounded like an acceptance speech.

Well, now that I feel silly enough, I'll stop feeling so sorry for myself and get up and do something.  Thanks to all you sweetie pies.  It's nice to know that there are people out there who can learn what a dork I am and still like me because of brain defects of their own.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Don't ever apologize for being vulnerable! It's the best way to be! See ya soon!
Mandy said…
Ok, so I love your guts. And I have, for a LONG time. I used to IDOLIZE you. When we were kids, I thought you were so cool and wonderful. And now I look at you as an adult, and you are even wore wonderful, cool, beautiful and you just seem to have it all together. (Don't laugh! You really pull that off!)

Anyway, I adore you, your "too good to be true" husband, Becca, and I even love the new baby, already! ;)

Love your guts!
I'm glad you're feeling a little better. We all have bad days. When I read your last post I thought, "I love Brooke I should call her to do something sometime." Then the next thought was "but, I don't ever do anything." Trying to take care of my kids and house seems to be a full time job for me. I don't really do anything other than that. So if you ever have any great ideas, give me a call. I would love to hang out. I'll do the same. I figure you will be a little busier in about 3 months. Then you'll really wonder what you did all day. Anyway have a great day!

Popular Posts