Belly at 5 months


Okay, here's my belly at 21 weeks or so, just past the halfway point.  I wasn't this big with Becca.  I know most people are bigger after their first, but it makes me wonder how ginormous I will be in four more months.  I'll have to scan the photo of my belly the morning Bec was born and post it for comparison...

Comments

RY said…
That's my girl! And I absolutely LOVE her!
Tara L. said…
It is true, you are bigger with your second. People in my ward had a baby shower for me when I had Lindsay. I had several people tell me they didn't know I was pregnant until they got the invitation to the shower. With Landon, it is a whole new story. There was no hiding the fact I was pregnant.
With my first I stayed really little until the last few months, then I put on the pounds. With my second I got really big towards the middle of my pregnancy. I thought, "wow, I'm going to be huge when I finally deliver", but I hardly gained anything the last couple of months so my overall weight gain for the pregnancy was about the same. Maybe you won't get to huge after all.
Anonymous said…
We've waited years to see this profile...it's wonderful!! It's a great look and I hope you enjoy it as much as I am.
Isn't having a baby in your tummy so amazing. My tum was bigger with Bailee than Madison, it's amazing it goes back down to normal after the baby is out, well after a few months anyway.

Popular Posts