The Latest

I just got back from the Doc's, and he said it was up to me whether to wait for labor to kick in or to be induced.  Since I can barely walk, I chose induction.  Friday at 7 a.m.  Probably could've gone in tomorrow, but my doc will be out of town.  So, barring any surprises, our family will be increasing in number by sometime on Friday.  Thanks for all your love and prayers!  We'll post pics and updates a.s.a.p.  In the meantime, here's a pic of the nursery, since the one I posted before was of an empty room (reupholstered that rocking chair all by myself, thank you very much).

Comments

Tara L. said…
How exciting. Friday is my sister's birthday. I am so excited for you guys. I love the babies room. It turned out so cute. Great job on the chair.
now that you have it planned and your doctor will be out of town youll go tomarrow haha gool luck.
Lindsay said…
Yay! no more waiting or guessing... now just watch, though... you'll go into labor tonight. :o)

Good luck!
What a cute room! I want to be the first to congratulate you on your new baby. (at least on your blog anyway.) I am so excited for all of you. I can't wait to see her. Thanks for calling this morning.

Popular Posts