When I miss you, I just smell my armpits...
:) Sounds like a lovely little insult, right? And I said this to Mr. Wonderful yesterday... It actually came about because I had to borrow his deodorant (We were out of town for the night, and I forgot mine.). I commented that it smelled really good, like him, and laughed that I would be smelling very manly for the day. Then said that maybe I would just be reminded of him all day, thus leading to the aforementioned "insult." LOL It actually just got us both laughing. A good way to start the morning! Feel free to use it as a friendly insult, though. :)
Comments
Now you can get away with something like this, as well as wearing one of his old t-shirts...
but if I ever get caught with women's smells and a dress on my bod... well, I'm headed somewhere, and it ain't good!
-Mr Wonderful (or so i have been dubbed)