The Merging of the Blogs...

So I haven't blogged on this blog forever, and I didn't last long with my venture into a more individual blog called Grace and Brownies.  I had high hopes for myself in blogging, because I do like to "write," but I think I'm learning that it's not so much "my thing."  Oh, well.  I'll keep trying on this blog because it is a good way to update family on what is going on around here, if nothing else.

In the meantime, I have merged the blog posts from Grace and Brownies with those in this blog just to consolidate.  I used some silly nicknames for myself and my fam in that blog in an effort to have more privacy, but I don't think I'll stick with that.  If I begin to worry about our privacy, I will make this blog private.  I would love to hear your input on wether or not to do so...  Thanks! :D

Comments

Popular Posts