Week 4: New Beginnings!

Short and sweet this week!

Hello all! 

Sorry I didn't email last week, but I was on an airplane all day! I left the MTC last Tuesday and now I'm in New York! Crazy! It was freezing when we got here, but now it's warming up. We met the mission president and his wife, President and Sister Rogers. They are wonderful people and I'm excited to work with them. Then on Wednesday we got our new companions. My trainer is Sister Anderson, she's from St. George. This is her last transfer in the mission, so in six weeks she will be going home. I'm excited to see the work we can get done together and start growing to love the people here. My first area is Liverpool, or North Syracuse. There are three sets of missionaries that serve in the ward here; two sets of elders and one set of sisters. The ward is great and I feel welcome here. :) 

My last week in the MTC was amazing. I absolutely loved the MTC. We worked hard and learned a lot. We said goodbye to our teachers and the elders in our district, which was sad. I loved our teachers, they were so incredible. I'm excited to use the things I learned in the MTC out here with the people in New York. 

I hope you have a fantastic week! Hopefully spring is coming and is here to stay. :) Love you all!
Sister Fairbanks

Pic - my MTC district and our teacher Sister Kennedy



Comments

Popular Posts