So long, '08!

2008 was a very good year for us!  Here are some of the highlights:

Built a snowcave in the backyard...

...got to play with the family band...

...got a new niece...

...sold the remodeled rental house...

...paid off all our debts (except the mortgage)
and got new furniture...

...got PREGNANT...

...got to go to Denver for a weekend (just Ry and me)...

...coached and refereed soccer
(mostly Ry - I was a wee bit queasy)...

...Ry got to be on Timberline staff...

...Bec got to be in the play...

...got to have the Fairbanks reunion at our place...

... Becca learned to swim...

...remodeled Becca's room...

...remodeled the office into the nursery...

...Ry actually dressed up for Halloween with Becca...

...watched my growing profile...

...welcomed Marissa Jo into our family...

...experienced the miracle of prayer and priesthood blessings...

...and lots more, I'm sure.  Our marriage is better than it has ever been, I haven't had any symptoms of post-partum depression, Becca is a huge help with the baby and other things.  I hope 2009 is another good one.  I think a lot of what made last year a good one is the things we have learned during rougher years.  I think we're learning to roll with the punches, we're healthier, and have more faith that whatever happens, it's in God's hands and He will help us get through anything we are called to face, as long as we put our trust in Him.

Here's wishing you and yours a successful, healthy,
and Happy New Year!

Comments

Anonymous said…
My year has been very fun and happy! Especially when Marissa came!
Anonymous said…
happy new year!!!!!!
You did have a great year. Happy 2009! I hope it is just as great.
Anonymous said…
2008 was a great year!! Our family has much to be grateful for--many blessings received!! Here's to another great one! Love ya!!!

Popular Posts