Week 49: Why are all the clocks wrong?

Not much new to report this week.  We had a fun visit on Monday, and we're already finding that it doesn't take long to catch up when you get to talk each week.  Her email to me was long, but nothing much to share, except the portion she already cut and pasted into the group email 😂.  So, here's the group email and a couple of pics from our video chat (you know you're running out of things to say when the girls start playing with filters...):

Good Morning!! 

Well, it has been another week in New York! And they are starting to go by faster.... but it has been good! 

On Friday we went to Linda's office and worked on the journals. I was reading and Sister Hamblin was typing. At one point I came across the words "knick knacks" but the man spelled it "nick nacks." So I told her "knick knacks without the k's." She typed "nic nacs." Haha! We died. We were also deliriously tired, but it was funny. 

The sun came out on Saturday! It was so nice! I have missed the sun. And that night we got to meet with Lauren and Karen. They are still doing great! They have almost been taught everything, so we will work on increasing their testimonies so that they are unshakable. :) I love them.

Hehe, we forgot about daylight savings... Thankfully, the phone with our morning alarm changed automatically and we were up on time. But I was confused for a minute why it was so dark outside and why my other clock said 5:30. I wasn't too tired though! Miracles. 

I hope you all have a fantastic week!!

Sister Fairbanks 







Comments

Popular Posts