Week 55: Happy Easter! (with video link)
There were some bumps in the road this week--some of them with people Sister Fairbanks and Sister Hamblin are teaching (one college girl wants to get baptized, but her mom is not supportive of the idea), and some of the bumps in the road were with each other. Nothing worth going into detail, just more life lessons. I think that they've done remarkably well considering how long they've been together. Can you imagine being with the same person 24/7 for 12 weeks?? I guess some of you who have served missions can imagine it, but I am pretty sure that if my only alone time was in the shower, I'd go nuts... 😜
There's not much else share-worthy from my own email. We had a good phone call today, and we're starting to figure out a good routine for our Monday calls, which is nice. Mondays are my favorite!
Here's the group email:
Good Morning!
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday! I love the Easter season and spring. It brings me so much joy.
We had a fairly good week! We had exchanges with the Massena sisters this Wednesday. I got to go to Massena with Sister Black and we had a good time. It was fun to see another part of New York. Massena is even closer to Canada then I already am.
This week was more stressful than usual. Sister Hamblin is going home next week and I don't want to say goodbye to her. I'm not sure what will be happening with me, but I'm sure it will work out. Stress is a part of life, so it's fine. Thankfully the fun still outweighs the stress, haha.
So it's a little late, but I wanted to share this Easter video. I wish the Easter season lasted all year long. It is one of my very favorite videos and helps me feel the Spirit that brings me the joy of Easter. How grateful I am for our Savior and the knowledge we have of His resurrection. I testify that He lives and loves each of you.
Because of Him
Have a fantastic week!
Sister Fairbanks
1 - the Champagnes fed us Easter dinner. I love them!
There's not much else share-worthy from my own email. We had a good phone call today, and we're starting to figure out a good routine for our Monday calls, which is nice. Mondays are my favorite!
Here's the group email:
Good Morning!
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday! I love the Easter season and spring. It brings me so much joy.
We had a fairly good week! We had exchanges with the Massena sisters this Wednesday. I got to go to Massena with Sister Black and we had a good time. It was fun to see another part of New York. Massena is even closer to Canada then I already am.
This week was more stressful than usual. Sister Hamblin is going home next week and I don't want to say goodbye to her. I'm not sure what will be happening with me, but I'm sure it will work out. Stress is a part of life, so it's fine. Thankfully the fun still outweighs the stress, haha.
So it's a little late, but I wanted to share this Easter video. I wish the Easter season lasted all year long. It is one of my very favorite videos and helps me feel the Spirit that brings me the joy of Easter. How grateful I am for our Savior and the knowledge we have of His resurrection. I testify that He lives and loves each of you.
Because of Him
Have a fantastic week!
Sister Fairbanks
1 - the Champagnes fed us Easter dinner. I love them!


Comments