Here it is! Proof!
See? We really did play! Ry says it sounds so much better in person, but here's the best my new camera could do (really new - like, two-hours-out-of-the-box new). I didn't do as well this time, but in the video, you can barely hear the bass anyway. And I really did think I was smiling the whole time, but as you will see, I inherited the Litton thinking scowl. Oh well.
It was a pain to figure out how to post this video, 'cuz I had to download the video from my new camera to the new Mac (yup, I have been assimilated). Then I had to edit the video to the right length, then move the file to my old dell via a jump drive, then blog. I hope to have the Mac connected to the net in the next few days, but Ryan is still transferring files, so it's a bit of a runaround till then.
See my cute new camera!
And my cute new computer!
I love being debt free! It means that sometimes we can buy toys! Yay for Dave Ramsey! (No, I don't get paid each time I mention Dave. Yes, I know it's annoying. No, money is not all I think about, especially now that it is not such a burden. If it annoys you, I'm sorry...kinda.)
It was a pain to figure out how to post this video, 'cuz I had to download the video from my new camera to the new Mac (yup, I have been assimilated). Then I had to edit the video to the right length, then move the file to my old dell via a jump drive, then blog. I hope to have the Mac connected to the net in the next few days, but Ryan is still transferring files, so it's a bit of a runaround till then.
See my cute new camera!

And my cute new computer!

I love being debt free! It means that sometimes we can buy toys! Yay for Dave Ramsey! (No, I don't get paid each time I mention Dave. Yes, I know it's annoying. No, money is not all I think about, especially now that it is not such a burden. If it annoys you, I'm sorry...kinda.)
Comments