Skip to main content
Baby's first pics!
I just got back from UBMC, where they did a quick 3-D ultrasound for us. This is the best of the pics they could get for us. Isn't that just too cool? We even got to watch her yawn (or something) during the ultrasound. How fun!
Comments
I have a confession to make...followed by a huge thank-you...and an apology.
First, the confession. I have been silently reading your blog for several weeks now. I know I was never invited, and that I am old enough to be your mother.(However, your mother looks young and beautiful enough to be your sister, so that is not a bad thing!) And I have truly enjoyed reading your posts. Your sweet family is an inspiration to me. My time in Vernal 5th Ward was short, but I very much enjoyed getting to rub shoulders with many of the sisters. (I confess that I read their blogs, too!)
Okay, now that I've come clean, I'll move on to the thank-you. I attended religion class today (the one we still call Institute because the other name is just too complicated.)Today's class was especially wonderful; we talked about General Conference. During the discussion, I remember thinking to myself, "I am so grateful to Brooke for mentioning this class in her blog. If not for that, I wouldn't be here. I owe her a huge thank-you."
It was then that I realized I hadn't seen you in class. I looked all around the room, but I couldn't find you. I wondered if it was because you thought no one took you up on your invitation to attend. So, I apologize for not letting you know that I would be there. (And in true motherly fashion, I encourage you to come!) Br. Walton is skipping around, so next week's lesson is John 2-7. Get there early for a good seat.
P.S. Cute baby picture!