Blast from the imaginary past...

I saw this on a couple of friends blogs and thought, "I would never do that.  It's funny, but embarrassing."  And then curiosity got the better of me.  So, you go to this site called Yearbook Yourself and put your picture in yearbook photos from days gone by.  I ended up having a pretty good giggle, so I thought I would share.
The funniest thing is that Ryan had no idea 
who this was when I showed him.  I've decided his face
only looks good on his body, but these were funny.  
The first one is Ry in 1956.

Ry in 1988.  (He looks a lot like his older brother in this one, I think)

And in 1994, which is funny, because he graduated in '93.

Other than cutting off half my chin, this one looks a little too much
like a cross between my mom and grandma.  This is me in 1960.

Love the fro?  Too funny!  This is me in 1978 (the year I was born).  
Kinda looks like someone scrubbed my face a little too hard.

When Ryan saw this one, he said, "Wow! That's hot!"  
I hope my hair doesn't look quite that dated when I wear it curly.  
Looks like someone from 'Roseanne'.  Me in 1994.
Hmmm...I should have posted my real '94 photo for comparison...

Comments

Geier's said…
You are so funny!
Anonymous said…
These retro looks are hilarious!! Thank you for not doing my picture!!!
Ha! Love it, I'll have to check that out.

Popular Posts