Crazy 8 Tag
So, Tara cheated by tagging anyone who read this on her blog...
So, I'm cheating, too. Tag! You're it!
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. NCIS
2. Lost
3. Smallville
4. Dancing with the Stars
5. The O'Reilly Factor
6. Numb3rs
7. AFV
8. Knight Rider
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Sewed up the bottom cushion of the rocking chair I am reupholstering
2. Laundry - some of the folding was done on my front porch, due to stinky primer fumes in the house.
3. Clean Sheets
4. More clean sheets 'cuz the cat threw up on my bed (so gross)
5. Ran to Wally World
6. Tried to help put together our new end tables for the living room (pregnancy has left me with too few brain cells to have been anything but a pain in Ryan's fanny for this one)
7. Played Solitaire
8. Cleaned the house
8 Things I Look Forward To:l
1. Meeting the new baby
2. Getting Becca's room done
3. Going for walks with Ryan
4. Snuggling with Becca
5. Food
6. Naps
7. Baby shower
8. Being able to bend over again one day
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Rodizio Grill
3. Macaroni Grill
4. Applebee's
5. IHOP
6. Mom & Dad's House (especially when gravy is involved)
7. Arby's
8. Just about any buffet
8 Things On My Wish List
1. I wish I was an Oscar Mayer Weiner
2. I wish the election was over already
3. I wish I was comfortable
4. I wish I wasn't so lazy
5. I wish you a Merry Christmas
6. I wish I was in a land where everyone was a pony, and they ate rainbows, and pooped butterflies.
7. I wish I had a personal chef
8. I wish we could afford to take all our family and friends on vacation with us for a month, all over the world.
Shouldn't there be 8 categories in this tag? Just wondering...

Comments