Bonus Post! Remember Marissa? We do!

I promise we haven't forgotten our other little sweetie pie.  And I promise that if she was writing weekly emails to me, I'd publish those, too... ๐Ÿ˜‚  As it is, though, she just gets all of our presence and our attention.  That has pros and cons, I'm sure...

Anyway!  Marissa has been dancing since she could stand--not in classes, I just mean that she is always spinning, bopping, and twirling.  So last year we signed her up for dance classes at Dance Studio R, and she loved them!  This year she joined the Jazz 1 group, and we still can't get over the way she just beams when she is on stage.  Most of us have trouble remembering to smile when we are participating in any sort of group performance, but she never stops!  I figured I'd better share her dance pictures here, so the rest of the family can get a taste of what she's been doing ๐Ÿ˜Š.

Also, she just had about 8 inches of hair chopped of two days ago, so I'll include a before and after of that, too. She LOVES her haircut!















Comments

Popular Posts