Week 26: Cats and fleas...


Yes, more fleas this week.  But Becca said, "I would take on a million fleas to teach the gospel! And sometimes we do..."  Here she is with a couple of the culprits.




Here's the group email:

It's been a good week! When isn't it a good week in New York? Fall is coming for sure now and I'm excited to watch the leaves start changing! 

It's been eventful! On Tuesday we got to drive to Utica and meet with President Vest and his wife. I just love them. They care for all of the missionaries and love them deeply. They are also fun to be around! On Sunday night they called us while we were walking to an appointment. They met up with us and their whole family jumped out of the car, them and the five kids, just to give us ice cream! It was a blast! 

On Wednesday we were having a nice lesson in someone's home when their cat jumped up on my lap and promptly plopped down on my open Book of Mormon, haha! I told him that the cat must know that the Book of Mormon is true. ;)

Sister Larsen and I performed a musical number in church on Sunday. She played the piano while I sang. It was a lot of fun! I got a cold this week so my voice dropped and Sister Larsen says I sound like a man, haha! But somehow I still had my voice and was able to sing. I love music. 

This week a scripture that really stood out to me was 2 Timothy 1:7: "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." Remember that God loves you! Have a wonderful week! 

Sister Fairbanks

Comments

Popular Posts