Miskelaneyus

First of all, Bec tells me I'm slacking on posting my pregnancy profile progress (say that five times fast).  So, here's the seven months look.
Second, my friend Becky brought me these orange sweet rolls yesterday, 'cuz she knew I couldn't be at the R.S. service auction to bid on them.  Don't they look good?  No, you can't have one.  They're all gone!

Third, I never posted pics of the finished nursery (without baby furniture, because Bec is moving in there while we do her room).  

As you can see, we built our desk/office into the closet of the baby's room.  That way we don't have to keep a desk in the dining room anymore, and later, we'll add doors that we can lock.

The next batch is the 'before' pics of Becca's room, so you can kind of see how the nursery looked before (except the nursery had light paneling).  Hopefully, the remodel on Becca's room will go lots faster.





Comments

Geier's said…
You rock! I'm glad you liked them! I'm glad i€ didn't poison you! call if you want to do somthing!
Yummy, they look delicious.....
Anonymous said…
I am so glad we're doing my room because I hate the brown walls!!!! And I love the nursery finished. It'll be so fun!!!!!
We missed you at the service auction. I just want to know who got the biggest sweet roll?

The nursery looks great!
The nursery looks great. Your not very big for 7 months.

Popular Posts