My house doesn't always look this bad...
Sometimes it's worse! Okay, it's not really so bad this morning (thankfully). This is what I get for checking blogs before I shower and get done up for the day. I read this post on Kim's blog thinking, "Oh, I'm so glad no one tagged me with this!." Then I get to the bottom of her post and...whatdoyouknow...she tagged me! So here goes nuthin'. The tag is this - Go take pictures of things in your house AS THEY ARE RIGHT NOW! No fixing before you snap the picture. So this is how I fared...

1. My closet - Not too bad, it used to be more crowded before I had to put all my old clothes away for a while and buy new maternity clothes.
2. The kitchen sink - This could have been waaaay worse. We don't have a dishwasher and have been known to let the dishes really get out of hand, so this is actually not so bad. (I know, Mom, I should have made sure my sink was clean before I went to bed...)










3. The Toilet in the main bathroom - Well, we only have one bathroom, and the toilet is the least messy part of the room, thank heavens. I have never had to tell Ry to put the seat down or clean up after himself. We're both pretty fussy about keeping it clean and the lid shut (bonus - we replaced the old cracked and peeling lid just two days ago! Yay!)
4. The laundry room - My laundry room is so small that if I let it get messy, we couldn't walk through it to go out the side door. I am a little bit of a cheater - there is a pile of dirty dish towels in the kitchen just around the corner, but it wouldn't fit in the picture! Darn! Actually, sometimes the dryer is piled high with things to go out to the garage or to D.I., so I was lucky this time.
5. Kids in their best form....sleeping! I don't know if the sleeping thing was part of it, or just Kim's take on 'kids in their best form,' so I'll post both ways. I have to bend the rules a little - Bec had already left for school, so I'm posting some pics I already had of her.
6. A place you want to visit - Well, there are lots of places I/we want to visit, but this pic is of Lake Lugano in Switzerland. Yes, George Clooney has his palace there, but I don't give a darn about that. Actually, Ry lived there for six months during his mission in northern Italy, so we want to go!

7. My fridge and freezer - pretty average, I guess.
8. My favorite room - The soon-to-be Nursery. Construction is coming right along. That cool wallpaper we used to cover the paneling worked like a charm! You would never know that it was a paneled room! Yay for paintable wallpaper from Lowes! Now the floor and trim, and onward to Becca's room!
9. Self portrait - Oh, that's not nice. But I'm not gonna cheat here. I didn't even have to move from my seat, 'cause my mac has a built in camera... Soooo not my favorite tag. At least I got to take it before I got my towel-turban on after my shower.

10. My favorite shoes - Right now, those happen to be my black flip-flops. They're like walking on little black clouds. I love them so much that I'm gonna have to chuck 'em after this summer. But, till then, there they sit by my front door, waiting for me.
Okay...now...who to tag? who to tag? Becky G., Tara, Carrie, and Lindsay C.! And anyone else who wants to play. It's not so bad...really...*wicked chuckle*... (Man, I've been sitting here so long now, my fanny's asleep...)
Comments