Random Pics

I got a kick out of these and had to share.

Our kitties have been very diligent at cat-scanning the nursery every step of the way during the remodel.  This is Lolli, who found this little cave in the foam underlay for the wood floor and just made herself comfortable there for a while.

We sometimes let the kitties go to bed with Becca, and then when I go to bed, I give Becca a kiss and throw the kitties out for the night.  This is what I found a couple of nights ago.  Don't you just love how they both have their arms around each other?


Yes, that's my fifth-grader still small enough to fit in a small box.  She takes after her daddy, for sure.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I had no idea you took that picture of me asleep!!!! I put my hand on Lolli on purpose 'cause she wouldn't go to sleep if I didn't. And yes I am that small,smallest in the class too. I only weigh 52 pounds!!!!!!!
Madison will be so happy to see pictures of your kittens on your blog. She asked me a while ago if there were pictures of them on the blog and I told her probably not. But here they are, so I'll have to show her. She'll love seeing Becca too. Also, Madison and Becca weigh the same.

Popular Posts