First Post
Howdy! I didn't know starting a blog was this easy. I guess we should have done this a long time ago. Hopefully I will be ambitious enough to keep this up. So, a little about our family at this moment...
I assume if you are reading this that you already know my little family of three. I'm Brooke, Ryan is my sweetie husband of ten years, and Becca is our nine-year-old sunshine. We reside happily in our little brown house in Vernal, UT. Ry works full time doing oil and gas title work in Duchesne, Bec goes to fourth grade, and I sit home eating bon bons all day...or something like that.
The weather out here has been in the balmy 40s the last few days - and, yes, 40s feel very toasty after spending most of the winter in single digits out here in the icebox. Most of the snow has melted from the front yard, and about half of the back yard. It will take longer in the back to melt the remnants of the snow cave Ry and Bec made this winter. It was pretty cool (ha ha).
Hmmmmm...so far, so boring. Well, I guess this is news - Ry and I just found out we will be coaching Becca's soccer team this year. I think most of it will fall to me, since Ry works out of town, but I will bend his ear a lot since he's the soccer player. Becca is so excited. Don't know why. I'm sure I'll be seen as the mean mom coach soon enough. Maybe a dozen little girls to chase around 3 times a week will help me lose ten pounds. That would be great!
I'm sure there's lots more to write about us, but I'll keep this short. I still have a lot of playing to do to figure out this blog thing, and so there will be more posted as I learn. Stay tuned!
I assume if you are reading this that you already know my little family of three. I'm Brooke, Ryan is my sweetie husband of ten years, and Becca is our nine-year-old sunshine. We reside happily in our little brown house in Vernal, UT. Ry works full time doing oil and gas title work in Duchesne, Bec goes to fourth grade, and I sit home eating bon bons all day...or something like that.
The weather out here has been in the balmy 40s the last few days - and, yes, 40s feel very toasty after spending most of the winter in single digits out here in the icebox. Most of the snow has melted from the front yard, and about half of the back yard. It will take longer in the back to melt the remnants of the snow cave Ry and Bec made this winter. It was pretty cool (ha ha).
Hmmmmm...so far, so boring. Well, I guess this is news - Ry and I just found out we will be coaching Becca's soccer team this year. I think most of it will fall to me, since Ry works out of town, but I will bend his ear a lot since he's the soccer player. Becca is so excited. Don't know why. I'm sure I'll be seen as the mean mom coach soon enough. Maybe a dozen little girls to chase around 3 times a week will help me lose ten pounds. That would be great!
I'm sure there's lots more to write about us, but I'll keep this short. I still have a lot of playing to do to figure out this blog thing, and so there will be more posted as I learn. Stay tuned!

Comments
Love ya!