Random Thoughts

The last few days have been weird. Right after my last post, Brad got VERY sick. He had already been fighting these killer headaches for a few days, but the next morning after our jam session it came back with a vengeance. He ended up in the E.R. for a long time receiving all sorts of tests, including a spinal tap. Even the morphine they gave him couldn't kill the painful headache. All kinds of doctors and neurologists have been consulting on his case, and their best guess so far is that it is either viral meningitis or viral encephalitis. Pretty scary, but those are the treatable kinds of each condition. I guess lots of people get these viruses and are never diagnosed because they just think they got the flu. So, no official diagnosis yet, but at least he is feeling somewhat better today. Between that and my strep throat (started antibiotics yesterday), it has been a sickly kind of week around here.

Wednesday, Becca participated in her school's spring concert and Dad and I went to watch. It was cute, so here's a little video of Becca's one-line "solo" for the family.



Not much else going on around here...got enough of my voice back I hope I can sing with my fam tonight in the basement. I'll blog more when we get back from Colorado (going to Ryan's sister's for Easter). Hoppy Easter, everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts