Hints needed!

Okay, so I've been browsing through the options for customizing my pages and stuff, but it is obviously going to take some hints to get our blog looking as fancy shmancy as everyone else's. So, I would welcome any hints from family and friends who view this post. I see Jamie used some sort of tracker on her blog, and someone else had music! I gotta have that! View counters, different backgrounds...lots to learn!

In the meantime, I caught Becca with her water colors a few days ago trying out her newest hobby of the moment. This giant piece of cardboard was leftover from something long ago, and she didn't want it thrown away, but didn't know how she wanted it used either. So, it looks like she figured something out for using it. She said "Mom, I want you to teach me how to paint."

I said, "You bet! As soon as I learn how..."

I've gotta learn to keep my camera with me. We went bowling last night with my brother Brian - would have been a fun place to take pics...Oh, well.

Of course, I spent three hours at the clinic with my sick little brother, Brad, too. Guess the camera would have been entertaining while we waited. We sang Beatles songs in the echo-y exam room instead.

Comments

I'm still learning this blogging thing too. So I probably won't be any help to you. I'm glad you started a blog. It is fun to see what's going on in everyone's life, outside of church. Good luck.

Popular Posts